Question about CO

Hi everyone!

I use Ecosoya CB Advanced and I am not totally happy with the HT it has been "NOT" putting out.. LOL...

Anyhow, I was reading some other posts about adding CO to the wax to help with that problem...

My question is.. what do you suggest the amount I use per lb. of wax?

I went to Wal Mart today and bought some

Thanks in advance everybody!! :cheesy2:

1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon per pound, according to the notes I've found on the internet. I suppose it must be one of those "your mileage may vary" type of things" where you might need more or less, depending on the scent you are using.

I'm right there with ya! I tired the coconut oil and really couldn't tell the difference but I may have burned to soon. From what I've read this wax needs cure time - like 2 weeks minimum and 3 or more for some scents. I can't imagine telling a customer I'll have that for you in 3 weeks! I've also read that others mix with pure soy. That's a thought but that puts me back to wick testing. YUCK. If you go to the vegie wax forum and on the left hand side there's a option to search this thread - enter "ecosoya CBA" in the search box and it will list the threads that apply to it. You'll see the scent throw on this wax has been beat to death. FYI - I read them all and didn't find anything that has helped me yet other than "scents that throw well" in this wax. Good Luck and if you find the magic mix please share. HTH