Closing Retail Store

SharonA

I have decided to close my retail store. I am selling everything but the plumbing, so if you are in the Denton/Dallas/Ft.Worth area, contact me and you can come see what we have.

Supplies, Wicks, Containers, Fragrances, Fixtures, ETC.

I want to try it this way before posting items on the classifieds. Hopefully, I will unload alot of stuff beforehand.

I have decided to close my retail store. I am selling everything but the plumbing, so if you are in the Denton/Dallas/Ft.Worth area, contact me and you can come see what we have.

Supplies, Wicks, Containers, Fragrances, Fixtures, ETC.

I want to try it this way before posting items on the classifieds. Hopefully, I will unload alot of stuff beforehand.

Sharon, I sent you a PM... First off I'm sorry to hear this. You really have a great store in a top location. It will be a great loss for Denton.

I sent you a PM

Lori

I have a candle business in the Waco area and would be interested to talk to you to see what all you have. I can easily drive up there in my husband's truck to pick up anything I need. If you would like to contact me by phone my # is 254-666-3918. You could call me, we could hang up and then I can call you back so you don't have to pay long distance charges. My name is Elizabeth DeMaria. My e-mail address is flowerbaby424@aol.com. Thank you for your prompt attention. Elizabeth DeMaria

• 3 weeks later...

Sharon, Sorry to hear you too are closing..

I don't have a storefront, but I too am done with the candle making business..

Good Luck in selling your items.. I am still doing this also..

what are your plans??

I am actually relieved and thought this was a great time to make that change..

Cheers

Diane Mumm