Texas Candle Supply

RichardLOZ

Hey there, does anyone know anything about this mob. They have 2 FO's that I would like to get shipped over to me here in Australia, Peppercorn and Gooseberry (which would become our signature scent based on our business name - Gooseberry Hill Candles).

I have emailed twice, tried calling at least 20 times I continue to get no response. If anyone has any info or has dealt with them and can assist it would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Richard

Hi Richard, have you ever contacted a USA fragrance oil manufacturing company that would ship to Australia?

For custom blends a minimum order would be required. The large minimum might work for your signature scent.

You probably have already checked this out.......

Hi Richard, have you ever contacted a USA fragrance oil manufacturing company that would ship to Australia?

For custom blends a minimum order would be required. The large minimum might work for your signature scent.

You probably have already checked this out.......

I have spoken to quite a few who will ship to Australia. Depending on the supplier I can get between 12 and 14 1 lb bottles in a large flat rate priority postage pack for 53.95. yes it does make it quite expensive to get stuff shipped down here, but still 5 - 10 AUD / lb cheaper than buying local not to mention the additional 400 - 500 fragrances available to us.

Cheers

Richard