Soy waxes

Hi, I am new to this forum and was wondering if I could get some help. I have been using EZ Soy Wax flakes for several years however the cost at my supplier keeps going up so I am looking for a new alternative. I have found GB 415 which looks inviting however, can anyone tell me their experiences with this wax? Also, is CB 415 and EZ Soy the same wax? I have read a couple of sites that say they are. Thanks so much in advance!!!:)

Welcome sassykat ! I use GB415. I have nothing else to compare it to. I have used it for about 4 years now. I have no troubles . I can tell you this ...Make sure you pour at 100 degrees when it is slushy. Then you get nice smooth tops. I do keep a heat gun around to touch up some of the tops from time to time. I even use this wax for my tarts. Because it is so soft , after they cool I put them in the freezer a few minutes and then they pop right out. They smell wonderful .