Does anyone make lotion for eczema?

joanncat18

My DD is 16 months old and has eczema. We are already using like a eucerin type cream after her bath and using hypo allergenic non soap dove body wash. We can't find shampoo that is hypo allergenic or soap free. Just wondering if anyone makes products for this...natural stuff. I would love a lotion that would be great for her skin without feeling all greasy like vasaline on my hands afterward. Does anyone make a hypo allergenic shampoo? Thanks in advance.

Hi Jamie,

I would like to recommend that you use soap nuts for your laundry, shampoo and body wash for your DD. They are natural and hypoallergenic -- also, way cheaper than Tide or any other commercial detergent.

I'll include some for you to try, when I ship the eczema balm.

Soap nuts are the dried shells (or husks) from the soapberry (or soap berry nut). These berries are the fruit from a quite unique tree species. These shells contain saponin that produces a soaping effect for a 100% natural alternative to chemical laundry detergent and cleansers. It can replace chemical detergents that often contain skin irritants and fragrance.

Soap nuts have been used for centuries throughout the world as a laundry detergent (and it soften fabric, so you don't need softener -- great for diapers!), as soap for personal hygiene, and as a cleanser with a plethora of other uses.

The highest quality soap nut is Sapindus Mukorossi, which grows primarily in northern India and Nepal.

Yes, I make a cream called Crystal Clear. It is for psoriasis & ezcema. I formulated it over 10 year ago and it works wonderfully. I am also making a new soap called crystal clear soap with pine tar. I will be giving out samples. Send me your address and I will send you some soap when it is ready. Monica

http://www.vanyulay.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=16&idproduct=1162