where to buy 6036???

I was looking at some old threads and came across igi 6036 and it sounds like something I would like to try. Does anyone know where to purchase this wax. I found only 1 supplier called let it shine but it will be 32.00 with shipping just to get a sample.Anyone have suggestions? I'm in Illinois.

Good luck on finding this wax, I have chased this wax all over the place and finally got fed up with it. Its too bad because it really is a well behaved 50/50ish blend that was somewhat affordable.

I used to get it at CS then they stopped carrying it, then I tracked it down at Aztec and they stoppped carrying it so I went to IGI directly and they would only sell it in very large quantities...:sad2:

So now Im just experimenting on my own 50/50 blend with waxes I know will always be easy to find. You may want to consider Taylored Concepts in TX they carry their own 50/50 blend and I think that KY also has their own blend as well as Farmhouse which I have tried and was not that happy with:tiptoe:

PS...let me know if you find the 6036 somewhere on the East coast. :)