Help with business name

Robin

Earlier I posted a ? about trying to come up with a name that had to do with the word natural. Well after some reading (thanks LilliAngela) I decided not to go the natural route. So now back to my original idea. I wanted a name that has all of my kids names combined somehow. After a ton of thinking and stress I gave up. Maybe you guys can help! My childrens names are:

Rhagen Payge

Rheilly Nacole

Rhandilyn Shae (we call her Rhandi)

Walker Gauge

I was trying to combine my first 2 together and then my last 2. So my name would be ________ & ________.

Any suggestions?

~Thank you

I was thinking simple--along the lines of R & W Candle Company. It sounds a bit upscale (if you want to go that route) but is simple if you would like to do a prim or country theme too. I think by adding too many names to your business name (trying to get all of your kids' names in) you are going to clutter it up and make it forgettable or unprofessional looking. (In all honesty I wish I would have shortened mine but now I am stuck with it....so better to go shorter IMO!)