100% pure beeswax... where do I get it?

Does this come in sheets? Where can I get it?

I just need about a 5"x6" piece.

I am not a candle-maker, but I came across your site while looking for info and I'm hoping someone here can help me. I am wanting to make a sample ring of all the materials that can be cut by a certain die-cutting machine that I'm selling. I want to be able to show my customers all the items it can cut.

And one of the items on the list of approved materials is 100% pure beeswax (cut with parchment paper on top & bottom of beeswax.)

Also, how is it usually used? Have you ever seen it used in paper crafts like scrapbooking, card-making, etc...?

I'm just trying to figure out what the appeal is of being able to cut it into shapes, etc.

Thanks so much, Rita :smiley2:

--------------

My Site / My Blog

The only time I used beeswax in crafts was when I was a kid. My mother bought me this "make your own candle" type of kit that came with lots of sheets of beeswax in a bunch of different colors. A lot of the "recipes" that came with the kit involved cutting the sheets and forming shapes then pressing them onto your rolled candles.

The cut shapes do have a funky texture to them because the beeswax is commonly found in a sort of honey comb texture (or at least I think that's what it's supposed to be). There might be some appeal in that regard, not only do you have the honey comb texture but you have the difference in the texture between paper/plastic/etc and the wax.