How to make hand sanitizer, foam and nonfoam

Guest Ox_B_love

Guest Ox_B_love

I have been using hand sanitixer at work and it seems to keep me from getting sick. Also i get very dry hands so washing with soap and water always makes it worse were as hand sanitizer dries instantly so it doesnt make my hands worse. Anyways i saw some recepies on how to make them but i figured here would be better. So any suggestions please help i need to know everything i canabout it. What are the main ingredients and everything thanks :yay:

I use the hand sanitizer base from BCN. I've tried my hand at making my own but I could never get the consistancy right to my satisfaction. I was such a happy camper when I saw that BCN carried the base. That's all I use now and I'm quite happy with it. It's the right consistency that I'm used to using with commercial sanitizers, and it has the proper percent of alcohol in it that medical professionals recommend as being the correct amount. It also takes scent very well. Just one drop of scent in a 2 oz bottle is all I need. I wish I could help you with a recipe, but I suck at it. Maybe someone who has had more success with making their own will chime in.

MarieJeanette

Guest Ox_B_love

okay so BCN has the best base for hand sanitizer. I tried using the aloe vera gel and alcohol and FO but like said it never seems to have the right consistancy and it make me sooo frustrated. But ill check that out since your saying it works well. Thanks for all the help. If you ever come across a nice recipe please dont hesitate to spill :D *super banana*