can i use EBC liquid dyes in my candles too?

dogmom1

i know a lot of you soapers also do candles. do any of you know if i can use these dyes in soy wax? i know i can call EBC tomorrow, not sure if they will know since they do b&b, but i want to pour a few testers today. i am sick and tired of my lavender dye chips leaving teeny-tiny really dark specks that i can't see till the candle cools! so i end up with a pretty light color and then tiny dark purple polka-dots!

no matter how hard i try i end up with these, only with the purple chips, they seem to be harder or something.

tia,

eileen

I didn't even know they had liquid dye! LOL. Where did you find it? I knew they had powders...

Heck, I just barely realized they have fragrance oils now!! :yay:

I have only seen the powder dyes on the EBC website. I have look over there site from top to bottom and I don't see any liquid dyes. Were are they listed?

Regina

too funny both of you!!! PA, i didn't know about the fragrance oils OR liquid dyes!! i see a macintosh apple fragrance i want to try. i have a great candle FO, but not approved for soap. Regina i didn't find the liquid dyes on the site, i asked bill if they had non-bleeding dyes when i called in my order. he said they had liquid, he didn't know if they were non-bleeding, but i decided to get them since i was (am) hoping they are easier to use to start out.

i do have to say that the website is kinda bad as far as finding things. i searched for something that i had seen on another day and it told me they didn't have it. yet if i went to the main screen there it would be and clicking on it took me to the page!

thay are probably losing a lot of business because of it, someone there should take some time and sort it out. i have a feeling we three aren't the only ones! :laugh2:

WOW I just went to there website and found out they now have FO'S and some EO'S cool :yay: I diden't see any liquid dyes. So when I call in my order for soap and FO'S I will ask them about it. If they have them maybe they will list them on there site soon. And yes they really need to fix there site so people can find what there looking for easier.

Regina