B&BW Blk Amethyst

bugtussle

• 2 weeks later...

I love BB because they are mild and don't give me a headache. BUT......they put this little bracelet on me with the Black Amytheist and I got a bad headache. It was strong for BB. It was real perfumey. It smells good, but not sure I want that kind of scent. I like the sweet peas, and apples, etc. :mad:

• 1 month later...

I haven't smelled the original, but I saw that OT had a dupe of it. I got a 2oz size and it smells really pretty and like someone else mentioned.. more perfumey. I get a hint of something tropical in there, but it's almost like a flowery tropical. Again, really pretty scent! I'll have to see if I can't find the original in the store to compare.

I walked in to bbw while my husband was on leave and loved the smell. So I bought a large tube of lotion and the shower gel.

I put a little bit of lotion on that night before going to bed and 2 hours later I had to take a shower to get it off. The smell was making literally ill. Way too sweet.

So, I got a huge bottle of this lotion that I used a dab out of and an unused bottle of shower gel...anyone want it?

Angi