Need "decorating " suggestions

Does anyone have any ideas on ways to "decorate" a frosted hex glass/jar? (6.5oz) Trying to think of something other than tying a ribbon around it.

Specifically in a purple color, as the candles will be Lilac scented. And they will be made, in memory of a kitty that has passed, so pawprints are a neat idea- just not sure where to find them or what they should be made out of.

TIA

This might sound like a lot of extra work but when I made my sister's bridal shower favors. I bought a cheap soap mold for about 2 dollars that made 1 inch puffy hearts then I made a small hole in the middle of the heart so I could thread the wick through it a small shot of a heat gun and it was something special. I even got a few more bridal favor orders for several other weddings. You could do a paw print or even a bone the same way. That would be different and they wouldn't expect that when they opened up their candle. Just a suggestion.

Steph