I'm looking for

PixieWick

lip balm containers .. that the lid .. slides open not the metal ones .. I teach a class every year at my daughters school bath n body or candles .. this yr is bath n body ..

i'd also like some for my school's xmas show that i do an i can not find any .. when doing a search all i can find is the metal sliptins for lipbalm/gloss

my kids loved the ease of opening them for the beads that it comes with so i wanted to make them with lipbalm for my class and show .. but having a bugger of a time finding them

100_1189.gif

100_1188.gif

Those are cute! I'll be watching this thread....my girls could make something like that for their friends around Christmastime! I hope you find them! I found these round ones that are cute....but kind of pricey:

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/ProductDetail.aspx?CatalogID=9&GroupID=753&CategoryID=1845&ProductID=6952&ProductName=++++1%2f4+oz+Clear+Round+Hinged+Ball

You can find them here:

http://southernsoapers.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_25&products_id=419

lip balm containers .. that the lid .. slides open not the metal ones .. I teach a class every year at my daughters school bath n body or candles .. this yr is bath n body ..

i'd also like some for my school's xmas show that i do an i can not find any .. when doing a search all i can find is the metal sliptins for lipbalm/gloss

my kids loved the ease of opening them for the beads that it comes with so i wanted to make them with lipbalm for my class and show .. but having a bugger of a time finding them

100_1189.gif

100_1188.gif