hand scrub recipe

I think a thicker more lotion type sugar scrub would do the trick.

Body Butter & sugar scrub maybe.

I don't have a recipe but for myself (not the sugar scrub I make for customers) I mix lotion or body butter with sugar until it is a good thick consistancy.

That way you are keeping some good moisturizing behind after the sugar rinse off.

or an oil based one would do the trick ...olive oil maybe since it is a bit heavier.

Darn...now you got my mind working and I want to go home and play with some scrubs and try them out. Still have 4 more hours at work though. :sad2:

A couple of years ago I got a sample from some big company...can't remember their name off the top of my head. But it was just a little 1oz jar of it and it was more lotion like. It did not soap up and left behind a lotion feel. I did not use it much because I just use my sugar scrub on my hands. It was not oily either.

Just some FYI for you.

Ok...so the essential wholesale thing got me thinking so immediatly went to get my body butter...some sugar, pre made salt glow and some coffee.

First I mixed a tbsp of the premade salt glow and some sugar into the body butter. Felt pretty good. The salt glow was made with sunflower oil...which is also in WSP's body butter base.

Next I tried some coffee and sugar with the body butter. OMG! AWSOME...loved it!!!! My hands feel great...great texture..scent etc etc. Not the left over greasy feel the one with the extra sunflower oil had in it. Not that is was a heavy greasy just more greasy than the coffee/sugar/body butter one.

Now I wonder how much extra peservative I would need to add to make this work? :confused: