Questions ?? How do I get started making hair products Do I need to go to the FDA ??

nikip

Hi,

I really want to get started making hair products. Where do I start. Do I need to have them approved thru the FDA I live in Texas? Also Do you start with a base. I want natural products without a lot of harmful items in them? Do I need premission to have them approved so that no one can take me to court if they break out? I guess I really need to know who do you do this the right way and legally. I believe that I can really could be a good asset to others with this my hair fell out terribly and I have created a few things at home that are amazing but I don't know where to start to get this to the public in the right way any help would be appreciated. Also being that I am new here where do you go to find great bases because and products to mix with my hair products? And if you do organics or naturals do you need persatives for the products so that they can have a long shelf life. Thanks If any one has done this please let me know.

All your questions can be answered by reading and researching. First, you'll need to decide exactly what it is you wish to make. Shampoo? Conditioner? What? It's best to start with one product only.

All of your research sources are available literally at your fingertips. Only you can decide if you wish to start with a premade base or create from scratch.

Based on your general questions, you've got a lot of research to do.

And by the way, unfortunately anyone can take anyone to court. A good reason is not required.