Need a different name for Ornies

I'm going to add Aroma Ornies to our line, but to be honest, I really can't stand that name....it's just weird.

Without having to call them something plain like "Air Fresheners", what other names do you guys use?

Just trying to get other ideas and I'm stuck....

Thanks for any input!!

I agree ... never have liked the name either. What kind of 'theme' do you have for your labels? If you're kinda country/prim you might like Candle (or Scent) on a String, or if you're going for fun/trendy, how about High Strung Scent. Maybe those will get your mind working.

Susan.

Probably sound stupid, but I called mine "Sniffers' when I made them.

That included ones that hung from car interior, windows, or closets or whatever. People would call me and say, "Hey, you have any new Sniffers?" and I knew what they meant, hence, that became the name of them.

I quit making them couple years ago, never TM'd it, so you're welcome to it, lol. My hang tag had picture I drew of a happy nose "sniffing".

Like you, I hated the word Ornies. Always made me think of being mean, agrumentive, ornery, or something.

What type are you making?