AH FO Reviews

evesorto

I recieved two little freebies with my last order and they were phenomenal.

First, Cranberry Yuzu.........wonderful tart fruity scent. My little tester candle filled room in 15 minutes. Not sure if I liked it better than CS Cran Marm, but I really did like it. It isnt spicy, just fruity.

Atlantic Sea Kelp.......very different scent....I smelled water, salt, seaweed?.......very oceany............filled my room in about 30 minutes.......strange scent but I think I like it?

Eve

I am loving, loving, loving this atlantic sea kelp. Of the 28 or so oils that I tested this past week this is my favorite (atleast for now).

Yesterday, I lit a tart up, opened my windows to let the breeze blow through and for a couple of hours I was transported to the ocean shore.........phenomenal.

Eve

The wax I use for the tarts is 4786, fo 10%, no cure. the wax/wick for the for candles was 4627, fo 10%, rrd wick, no cure time. hth

Well, I couldn't stop myself...just ordered the large bottle of the Atlantic Sea Kelp.......AH has terrible shipping prices/fees....oh well.

Eve