JBN rocks!

Guest Candelishis

Guest Candelishis

I just got my first order from JBN, and I am impressed!! I ordered my stuff 3/24, and got it today, 3/26, for a pretty reasonable rate!! AND - OOB, the scents are FANTASTIC! I ordered Pearberry, Pomegranate, and Cucumber Melon. I think the Pearberry might be my new favorite. Just got done pouring testers of all 3, and the Pearberry and Pomegranate are awesome. I was out of Cucumber Melon, and thought I'd give theirs a try and it smells pretty good too so far. I'll let y'all know after I test burn how they turn out. Anybody else use their Pearberry or Pomegranate??

Guest Candelishis

I only let my Pearberry candle cure overnight, maybe 14 hours, and I brought it to the office with me today to test. I lit it about 15 minutes ago, and I can smell it through most of the large front office room/reception area. So...I'm impressed! I might have a new favorite FO supplier, if everything works this well with my wax!

Guest Candelishis
What kind of wax do you use? Soy or Parrafin?

Thanks

I use soy - GB464. Been burning for 2+ hours and I can still smell it! 4 people have walked into the office, sniffed the air, and went "mmm..what did you make now?". LoL.