what all do you sell. . .

out of curiousity (and laziness of not wanting searching the old posts. . .)

how many of you sell more than just candles and soaps when you set up booths or at your storefronts, etc?

currently, i just sell candles and have been messing around with MP soap, but have made and sold to friends and fam (just for cost of items) dipped items, like chocolate dipped marshmallows etc. dont really want to do that long term, because i am not sure if id have to get cleared with fda, etc and not sure what the legalities are. . and i have enough going on as it is.

just interested if anyone has branched out there. . .

i love candling, but was thinking of maybe getting into specialty doggie treats, however weird that may sound. i don't have a long enough attention span to stick with just one thing haha.

yeah thats what I was thinking about food, I dont think selling it to my mom is a problem, especially if she buys the supplies because then there would be no exchange of monies.

but i am wondering about licensing/seperate kitchen for pet items, like dog treats. my OLD dog died recently (she was 17) and my 4 year old puppy misses her so I have been baking her puppy treats, and was wondering about selling them. i will probably stick with candles though. :)