Anyone Compared IGI 6006 w/ GL Parasoy Blend?

IGI 6006 is 80% paraffin/20% soy. GL's Parasoy blend is 70% soy/30% paraffin. I have tried both & they are different blends. I'm not sure they can easily be compared. I have used 6006 for yrs and did not care for the GL blend. But that is just me. Many people love the GL 70/30. Carole

IGI 6006 is 80% paraffin/20% soy. GL's Parasoy blend is 70% soy/30% paraffin. I have tried both & they are different blends. I'm not sure they can easily be compared. I have used 6006 for yrs and did not care for the GL blend. But that is just me. Many people love the GL 70/30. Carole

I didn't realize IGI 6006 had only 20% soy...for some reason, I thought it was the opposite. Thanks so much for your input! Do you mind telling me what you don't like about GL 70/30 and what you like more about 6006? All input is appreciated!!

I was already using 6006 when I tested GL 70/30 & realized I would have to wick up on most scents. Just didn't want to retest everything. I think a lot of folks love it. The one big disadvantage I can see with 70/30 is that ONLY 1 supplier carries it. You can buy 6006 from many suppliers. Carole