UK Candle Tin Supplies

I am putting together a deal for an extremely large volume of aluminium seamless candle tins with slip lids. The finished size will be around 80mm x 50mm. That's around the same size as a

U.S 3 1/4" x 2" or US 8oz or Metric 200g fill. The tins are the same as the ones used for my floreo aroma range and can be seen on my website floreoforwomen.com.

If I go ahead, the tins will take approximately 8 weeks to get here from the far east, but my supplier is all set up and ready to go. I just wondered if anyone else in the UK would like to get in on the deal as the more I buy the cheaper the unit price for everyone.

The price for this size tin will already be less than I have seen anywhere else including importing from the U.S. If anyone wants any info, please get in touch soon so we can club together to benefit from a really good deal.

This isn't an advert for items for sale but an opportunity to buy in using our bulk buying power.