Ultra Core Wicks testing

I've been testing the Ultra Core wicks and I have run into a problem. The container I am using is 2.5 in diameter. I am using paraffin wax. Normally I use a 44-32-18, 44-28-18 zinc and with some FO's I have to use a 51-32-18 zinc.

I was told that the Ultra Core wick FT2.185 is comparable to the 44-32-18. That size tunnel, I burned twice 4 hours each. That size would not work at all. Moved on to the 2.28, then 2.40, 2.59 all of these left a large portion of wax on the sides of the containers even after several consecutive burns. Enough that I think a customer would not be pleased.

The 2.67 has worked the best so far but there still is a bit of wax left over on the sides. Candle has burned for a total of 17 hours. The problem with this wick is that the flame is very high. I have to trim it frequently to keep it under control. Reminds me a lot of the ECO wicks. I really wanted to use the Ultra Core so I wouldn't have to keep explaining the metal in the zinc to those that insist it is the same as a lead wick. However, I really like the burn I get from the zinc better than these so far. I never had unmelted wax on the sides after the second or third burn with the zincs and the flame was not as a large as I am getting with the Ultra Core 2.67.

Anyone else testing the Ultra Core?