Best place to buy aroma beads?

Sag_77

Most suppliers carry the aroma beads but may call them scent beads. I'm not sure which ones ship to Canada. For volume orders DPS/Morris Wax currently has the best price. Otherwise most companies are selling the beads for about the same price for 10 lbs. - You should be able to get them for $3.20/lb. I've gotten them form BCN, DPS, and Candles & Supplies (when I was in a crisis mode) and one or two other companies. The beads were all the same.

Hey hun, they can be bought from canwax.com here in Canada. Its a bit pricer then in the US but they are on sale there for this month. I hope that helps. I get them from there becasue I can pick up .. I know thats not an option for you but it may save on shipping and duties in the long run to get them with in Canada.

HTH

Ty all for your replies. I had checked out a bunch and yah almost everyone carries them. I have seen that DPS seems to be the best price so I may order from them depending on shipping. I order a lot of stuff from CanWax so I guess that may be an option also.