Made My first soaps

JacquiO

Well I just went through my first batch of 20lbs of M&P soap.

My newest creations:

Honey Oatmeal Almond

Pepperment Tea Tree (w/White willows bark)

Sage and Citrus (gawd one of my favs!)

Lavender Patchouli Vanilla

Orange Ginger Spice

I made them all with EOs accept for the vanilla in the Oatmeal one. I only had a vanilla FO and then I got some vanilla oleoresin from MMS. Although they don't reccommend using it in M&P because it's water soluable. I used it very sparingly in the LPV along with some ground vanilla bean. It really came out awesome. I've been using it in the shower all week.

Also a friend bought 8 bars from me. WooHoo! I did not expect to be selling this soon.

The orange ginger spice I made yesterday. I don't like it. I enfused some chamomile flowers and drained out through cheesecloth. I used way too much. The chamomile is too strong and puts the whole thing off balance scent wise. Also I'm not so sure that it works with the orange EO.

Any input on what EOs blend well with chamomile would be greatly appreciated. Chamomile and vanilla sounds like a possibility but I'd like to try something a little more complex. Thanks!