Adult themed Cookie Cutters?

I just saw the husky cookie cutter thread, so I thought you might be able to help me too ;) I'm searching for "adult" themed cookie cutters (think bachelorette parties). I'd like to buy them from a regular cookie cutter store rather than a *ahem* Adult store if you get my drift. I've googled until I'm blue. Any suggestions? I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Guest Candelishis

I'd look on Ebay. I got a set of pecker cookie cutters from there for a bachelorette party. Various shapes and sizes :)

ETA: Gag gift stores like Spencer's, or even just party supply stores usually have them too, if you want to buy them in person and not online.

This one looks cool. It's a mold actually. Says for jello shots but it would probably make create shapes and 3d too. Says it's the size of a regular ice cube tray so they can't be that big. http://www.bachelorette.com/jelloshotmolds.html;_ylc=X1MDMjAyMjI3NjA5OQRfcgMyBGJ0A3Byb2QtY2xpY2sEZHN0aQNqZWxsb3Nob3Rtb2xkcwRpbkFycmF5AwRzaQNiYWNoZWxvcmV0dGUtZG90LWNvbQRzcmNpA2JwZzUyMAR2X21uA3JQcm9kQWZmBHZfb3JkAzIEdl9yaWQDNl9tdWRfMTQ4NTM0NTc0NwR2X3NuA3N0b3Jlcy5wcm9kdWN0cmVjb3M-

I did see that and thought it looked very fun! BUT...I need to "bake" my ornaments in the oven and the plastic would melt. I found some on Ebay, but they're not exactly what I wanted (a little "limper" than I was looking for, LOL). Wow. Never thought I'd be looking for willy cookie cutters, LOL.

I did see that and thought it looked very fun! BUT...I need to "bake" my ornaments in the oven and the plastic would melt. I found some on Ebay, but they're not exactly what I wanted (a little "limper" than I was looking for, LOL). Wow. Never thought I'd be looking for willy cookie cutters, LOL.

I know what ya mean...:o

:laugh2: