Making Wax CRUMBLES?

Does anyone make wax crumbles and if so, what's your recommendation on a good wax to use and how exactly is this process done? Is it better to use a soft or hard wax? I can't seem to find anything about this? How well do they sell for you?

Appreciate any input. Thank You!

I did an advanced search on " wax+for+crumbles" I found these threads. Looks like they use votive wax. www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34701&highlight=wax%2Bfor%2Bcrumbles And this confirms it www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34626&highlight=wax%2Bfor%2Bcrumbles

Found this info also: www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24862&highlight=wax%2Bfor%2Bcrumbles

Hope that helps!

Hey Toni :)

I used to make those for a jar candle ironically but not as a tart. All you do is whip the wax and when it starts to get whippy, keep whipping! Eventually it turns to crumbles. When I did lots of these I used to use a small bucket (because it is MESSY! lol) and a hand mixer to do them. You can do them by hand with a wire whisk but you are going to give yourself one sore arm. heehee If you do decide to sell them, I'd strongly suggest limiting the amount of scents you sell them in and making them up a few 3-5 lbs at a time and storing them.

Oops! Forgot to add that I've made them from IGI 4794, 1239, 1343, 4625 and 1284 and liked my results best with the IGI 4794 :)