Web Page info....

candlecrazyinwv

I currently started a web page that cost me $200 a year. I have the option to have a shopping cart and sell online but I choose not to right now. So I sorta use it to display to my current free shipping customers. I am wanting to get my name out ther more before I sell online. I am needing help with getting a banner but I have no idea how to start. Can someone help me with detailed directions on how to get this. The reason I need one is to place it on a free advertising craft site. TIA!!!!!!!

I currently started a web page that cost me $200 a year. I have the option to have a shopping cart and sell online but I choose not to right now. So I sorta use it to display to my current free shipping customers. I am wanting to get my name out ther more before I sell online. I am needing help with getting a banner but I have no idea how to start. Can someone help me with detailed directions on how to get this. The reason I need one is to place it on a free advertising craft site. TIA!!!!!!!

I am not sure if you want to design it yourself or get someone else to do so but studiobeckdesigns.com does great work.

Wow $200? Shew, I only pay $7 a month and that includes the shopping cart. You should look at more reasonable hosting services where you can have the same exact thing you have right now but with many many more features at a more reasonable price. I have used studiobeckdesigns and have been extremely happy with their work!

Angi

The only shopping cart I can add is for paypal. I am not on any search engines either. I have to pay almost 300 a yr for that. I just found that this site was easier for me to build with since I knew nothing about it. The site I use is Homestead. I guess I should have researched more. I havent picked up any new customers by having the site. Alot of people say they are looking for me in yahoo and google searches but Im of course not there...anytips for that? LOL