Help me find frosted jars.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the boards and candle making itself, in fact I haven't made any yet as I'm still researching suppliers. I've been searching the web for 8 oz. 16 oz. and 24 oz. frosted bulb containers with flat lids (shown below) and I can't seem to find any. I see these offered all the time by large candle manufactures such as illuminations, but I can't seem to find a supplier for empty containers. Are these containers out there and I just haven't found them or do large manufactures get them custom made or do they buy clear containers and frost them themselves?

http://www.illuminations.com/images/us//local/product/2007_holiday/hol07_ss_xmastree_xl.jpg

I have found these jars in clear glass and I will frost them if I have to but it starts to add even more to my costs.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

The jar store has these but they are not as thick as illuminations but work well. I wil probably have a few cases of the 16oz and 12oz for sale shortly if you are interested

Also the largest these come in is 15oz. That is also the largest Illuminations carries. The smallest is the 5oz

The jar store has these but they are not as thick as illuminations but work well. I wil probably have a few cases of the 16oz and 12oz for sale shortly if you are interested

AWS - Just joined today - can't access classys. :D

Ryan -Try doing a search on the board by either frosted bulb or bulb jar to see what you come with. :D

The jar store has extacly the style I'm looking for but just not in the right sizes, their largest that I could find in the bulb style was 9oz. wich is rather small.

I've exhausted the supplier links and I have been checking previous posts through the use of the search engine but there are just to many (or maybe I don't know what I'm doing which would probably be a fairly acurrent assesment.) I've been up for 33 hours so I'm not thinking to clearly I think I'll go to bed and try some more tommarrow.

Thank you for all the help.