Ponte Vedra Washcloth Pattern????

gloworm

I saw the pretty mango soap and flower washcloth on the Ponte Vedre Soap Site and have emailed twice for the washcloth pattern. I never get a response. Wondering if anyone on here ever got it and might be able to email it to me? Would really appreciate it.

Connie

I have it, Connie. However, it's on my computer at work. I will try to pm it to you tomorrow if you still need it. I see you posted this on Friday, but I just now saw it. :P

Edited to add: btw, that's a great soap recipe, too. I recommend it if you haven't tried it already.

Thank You so much Carol. I plan to try the soap too. Looks yummy. Have you made the wash cloth? I searched all week end & didn't find that one but did find dishcloth botique that has loads of pretty free patterns if anyone is interested.

Connie :)

You're very welcome and thank you. Glad someone else could enjoy those nice patterns. I started one -heaven only knows if it will get finished. I have so many irons in the fire the fire almost out!! LOL. But hey, life is short so I like to try lots of different things. :)