Soaper workshop

Robertal

Hello

I just receive my lotion samples from you and all I can say is OMG I don't know what to do. Now I have to buy all three base. My hands feel so soft and I have real dry skin. I have heard so much about these bases that I just had to have it. I can't wait to get some money to buy this.

Thank you

Roberta

http://www.soapersworkshop.com/store/

I initially ordered the Shea Butter lotion, but Lindsay sent me samples of the Indulgence and Decadence creams as well, and I like them both too!

The shea butter is the lightest to me (though I do add hydrolyzed oatmeal), followed by Indulgence and Decadence. I'll probably order the Indulgence next!

Her lip balms are very silky and a little goes a long way. A single swipe does it for me, and the flavor oils are fabulous. I got her pomegranate and used it at 1% for my first batch... I was worried at first while I was pouring because the scent all but disappeared, but a day later it was back with a real vengeance!

Lindsay's great too, helpful, fast, efficient and friendly. She's willing to go the extra mile to make sure you're all set, and that's a huge brownie point in my book :D