How many use C3 container wax?

I just spoke with one of my suppliers and I can get 33 cases of wax for $44.50 a case and if I pick up from UPS in Albany, I can get all the wax shipped to me for $137 total, that's $3.70 each a case. I thought of passing the savings on, but don't know how many people use this wax as opposed to other waxes. I'll do a formal co-op if I can get enough people interested. I'd like a few cases for myself but of course can't do all 33!

I don't know if this would benefit people or not- I know most suppliers sell for around $50, and when you add shipping it comes to around $75-85. I just shipped a package to NJ that weighed close to 50 lbs and it was $19 to ship it.

Maybe New Yorkers would benefit?

Never done this before though.

Fillmore is more w/shipping per case. Candlewick would save me a few bucks. IDK?

We'll see. Will have to decide where to order from soon. I like my current supplier as I get my wax within 2 days of ordering...

We'll see, right?

Try :

www.fillmorecontainer.com for the C-3.. They are $40.00 a case.

Candlewic carrys the C-3 for $38.50.

www.candlewic.com/Store/Product.aspx?q=c102,p1065

Give them a call about shipping.. :cool2:

I'm not trying to burst your bubble, but $44. for a min of 33 cases doesn't sound like a very good breakpoint to me, but there are lots of people who don't have a close supplier offering good pricing. Other suppliers have been mentioned, but LoneStar sells @ that price for just 10 cases. Shipping (of course) factors in, but I've never paid anything close to $75 for a box of wax, even buying just 1. I'm sure you'll do fine w/ this purchase, but it sure sounds like a lot of work for minimal rewards.

Susan.

Call for a more accurate shipping quote, I know Fillmore's is off on their website. The shipping quote I received was $6.00 cheaper per box than what the website said when I got mine. There are other websites that have the same problem so don't always go by that.

I just had an order from Candlewic shipped to me a few weeks ago. I live about 100 miles from them. My shipping was $17.62 for a 50 lb. box of wax, a 10 lb. slab of wax, 2 metal molds, 1 lb. of M&P soap, 2 lbs. of fragrance oil, 2 1 oz. samples of fragrance oil, and the 25 plastic votive molds that you got free for placing an order over a certain amount.

I can pick up at Fillmore and would love to someday drive to Candlewic. Only problem with that is...I'm afraid I would leave there broke. :cheesy2:

Maggie