Candle Source's New Christmas Scents

samandkennasmom

I think they just became available recently. I was checking their website a couple of weeks ago and they said they were to be available soon. Hope they are good! Please let us know how they are, cuz I need to order some Pumpkin Vanilla, Grammy's Zucchini Bread, and Cinnamon Sandalwood pretty quick. I'll probably be like you and order one of each as well, FOHO that I am. lol

Ok, got the new Christmas scents in wax, gb415!

Tis the season-you can smell the eggnog and spices, good cold and hot throw.

Blue Christmas-smell alot of pine and a bit of orange, good cold and hot throw.

Sleigh Ride-I love this one, you can smell pine which I don't really like but it's not to strong. Really strong hot throw and cold throw was pretty good too.

Holidazzle- This one is.. well, really gross! Smells like really bad body odor to me. OOB I almost gagged, but thought I would give it a fair shake. It didn't change in wax. If anyone likes this, they can have it. Nothing Christmas smelling bout this one!

Joyeux Noel- Thought I would really like this one but it's not really smelling very good to me either. It's ok, just not one that really grabs you. The hot throw was medium, cold was pretty strong. I can't even describe what smells I'm getting from it, really different.

HTH

Michele

Ok, got the new Christmas scents in wax, gb415!

Tis the season-you can smell the eggnog and spices, good cold and hot throw.

Blue Christmas-smell alot of pine and a bit of orange, good cold and hot throw.

Sleigh Ride-I love this one, you can smell pine which I don't really like but it's not to strong. Really strong hot throw and cold throw was pretty good too.

Holidazzle- This one is.. well, really gross! Smells like really bad body odor to me. OOB I almost gagged, but thought I would give it a fair shake. It didn't change in wax. If anyone likes this, they can have it. Nothing Christmas smelling bout this one!

Joyeux Noel- Thought I would really like this one but it's not really smelling very good to me either. It's ok, just not one that really grabs you. The hot throw was medium, cold was pretty strong. I can't even describe what smells I'm getting from it, really different.

HTH

Michele

Glad to see someone else has the same sences as me! :D

I just wanted to say that I LOVE Candle Source's scents!!!...I'm in the middle of making soy tarts tonight and my house smells sooo yummy.

Pumpkin & Vanilla- strong, creamy vanilla with a hint of pumpkin

The Great Pumpkin- spicy and yummy-very strong

Thses are the only 2 I have used so far, I do have Christmas Rumball-it smells good -I do find that it smells a bit like their Eggnog FO...

Karin:cheesy2: