Supplier RAVE!!

Guest Candelishis

Guest Candelishis

If anybody lives in Southern IL, or the Saint Louis area, you know how hard it is to find suppliers around here. It used to cost me a fortune to have wax shipped to me. Until I found Gateway Food Products in Dupo, IL. They're great, but now I love them even more!! Kris Kackley is their soy wax chick extraordinaire there. Wednesday at noon, I called her up and said "hey Kris, I need some GB 464 ASAP. How fast can you get it here?" She said "I'll have it there tomorrow". I thought ok--Friday will be acceptable. It's noon, she can't have it here tomorrow already...Well, yesterday (Thurs), I got home from the office, and there it was - sitting on the front porch - my giant boxes of wax! Shipped to me overnight, in about 24 hours, for about a buck a pound. Not bad, huh?

Guest Candelishis

Yeah, so do I, but when I started dealing with them, I emailed Kris, and had a response within 5 minutes or so. So I overlooked that part :)