Packaging and products

MBShafeena

Here is a pic of some packaging I am using. The 3 tiered boxes is going to a client who wanted a birthday gift for a friend of hers - it contains an assortment of soaps, some of those exfoliating fruit slices I made, some fizzy milk bath, lip balm.

The "pumpkin" cello bags I got fromt he $ store and they contain my pumpkin soap of course :D

packaging-1-1.jpg

I sure would love that as a gift. Great idea with the cello bags. Last year for Halloween the little girl i car pooled make soaps with me and that is what she gave everyone in her class for their "surprise". Just made sure we marked them Soaps (in English and Spanish). I wanna see your pumpkin soaps outside the cello bag!

sandi

I would post a pic of the pumpkin soap out of the bag BUT I took them to work today and they all sold :D . Going to make another batch this week, but a much bigger batch. This was just a small test batch. One of the ladies at work I wanted to give her son a free pumpkin soap to try but when Janet smelled it she said "No way is he getting this, this one is MINE, lol. Her son is my "kid product tester". Janet tells me she use to not be able to get him into bath or shower, always an excuse but now.... :D She said about 3 weeks ago he took a 45 minute shower and she yelled to him, WHAT ARE YOU DOING and he replied, I am washing the bottom of my feet with the "chocolate" soap and I smell like chocolate, lol. He told his mom that he is my number one fan! :)