problems with first cyclo FCO experiment...

Prettyinpink

well in grams i used 40gms Cyclo, and 5 grams of FCO then around 10 ml of FO...and though the bottle is very fragrant when i sprayed it on i could hardly smell the scent.

I added more FO but it only slightly imporved the scent...what am i doing wrong...or should i just let it sit for a while??:confused:

Thanx for the tip Sue, cyclo is a new material to me, i tried the scents with a solid perfume base and they bloomed out right away....so was probably thinking i want the sam with the spray...hmmm was going to do the normal kind of bombs but found a recipe with cyclo so i think i'd try that!

I use equal parts of FCO & FO , Using your original 40 grams of Cyclo, I would use 10 grams or FCO and 10 grams of FO. Yes the scent will be very strong, but since I use 8ml spray bottles, one spray will last all day. I have also found not much improvement in the scent if it sits.

have fun,

Ed

well in grams i used 40gms Cyclo, and 5 grams of FCO then around 10 ml of FO...and though the bottle is very fragrant when i sprayed it on i could hardly smell the scent.

I added more FO but it only slightly imporved the scent...what am i doing wrong...or should i just let it sit for a while??:confused: