Arizona Accountants??

TartAddict

I'm pulling my hair out here. I'm trying to find a reputable CPA to help me get started with my business. I contacted our local Economic Development center and the accountants they recommended have not returned my emails or calls. I'm a little frustrated. So I thought I would ask on here and see if anyone can recommend a decent CPA (preferably one specializing in small business). I'm in Chandler (I know, the chandler from Chandler :). I need to get the ball rolling! Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

D

Hey Tart!

how are ya. Sorry i can not help with CPA in chandler. I am looking for another one here in tucson. Turns out the one i meet with when i first started is a child molester :( ......Nice huh. I only used him becuase he was married to the lady that runs my daughters daycare but now they are divorcing and all of this crap is coming up. I don't know. I think i am going to look in my big ol book of chamber of commerce member. Sorry i could not be of any help but wanted to say hi.:grin2:

EEK! That is sooooo scary!! That's exactly why I want someone who is highly recommended (not that they couldn't turn out to be a freak, but you know :)

I called my neighbor again (who works for Economic Development in Chandler) to see if there's anyway she can help me out. The last accountant I found in the yellow pages charged me $75 an hour (even for simple questions, she was charging!). Seemed a little ridiculous to me and she didn't really help me out all that much. I want a good CPA darn it :)

Hope you're staying cool down there! It's been freaky hot here. At least Tucson gets rain! Thanks for the hello :)

D

Yup, $75 an hour. But that was when I ran my Ebay Store and I didn't use her to much. Now I need a REAL CPA :) I ended up emailing a few CPAs from the Better Business Bureau website and the Chamber of Commerce site. So we'll see! I'm definitely hoping for a free consultation! I hope you find someone reputable too!

Enjoy the heat. This bites. I'm so ready for winter (such as it is in Arizona, LOL). Nothing like pouring wax in 115 degree heat. Ick!

Have a nice week!

D