Newbie with a question

Hi All! I'm new to Candle Making and I'm having some issues with my colors. Ive been using liquid Color for the 10 small candles I have made so far. Im alo using Soy Wax. How do you determine your color? I don't know how much to add to get the color I need. Any info will be great! Thank you.

Welcome Nicole! Because soy wax is very white and opaque, it takes more colorant to obtain deep colors. Until you get a feel for how much to use, start with a modest amount of colorant and drip a little onto a white plastic surface (I use the bottom of an aluminum can) and allow it to col, then check the shade. If you do not understand how to mix colors, I suggest using a color wheel which shows you the primary colors (red, blue, yellow) and the secondary colors (orange, violet, green). Color opposites (on the color wheel) cancel one another out and you end up with a brownish dark color. For deeper value hues, use some black to darken the shade. If you search the forums for "color wheel," you will find more information that may answer your questions about mixing color. HTH :)