looking for mold

I bought 2 square flexible molds from the classifieds that were chocolate chips off-hand I think there are 36 cavities or something like that. I'm not sure where the previous owner got them from and cleared my pms. Anyway, I've been diligintly and painstakingly pouring these buggers with leftovers and found out that I have polyprop. zip lock bags that I can fit 10 dozen of these in, thus "scented soy chips" were born. I'd like to make bunches and bunches of these to offer along with the scalloped tarts. When I get some extra mula(yeah right, like its ever extra in this business when there are sooo many fragrances and molds, and etc. available) I want to do a bunch of embeds in themes (snowmen, gingerbreads, etc) according to fragrance etc. and put them in the bags as well. To quit rambling and get to my point. Is there someplace where I can get this mold or one similar with more cavities or I just need to purchase more of what I have. I saw flexible molds has one that is round and holds 30. TIA

http://cgi.ebay.com/Silicone-Bakery-Mold-Chocalate-Chips-Mini-169-Cavity_W0QQitemZ120124033402QQihZ002QQcategoryZ41207QQcmdZViewItem

http://stores.ebay.com/Van-Yulay

She makes the best molds and I have several made from different silicone. These are the best with the most cavities for the money. The clear silicone releases great and doesn't suck the color like a lot of other molds. I plan on replacing all my much used molds with hers. Fast service and she will make anything you want so custom molds can be done. I had her do one for me and it's better than what I had in mind.