alternatives to perfumer alchol?

There are no suppliers around me for this, and i do not think this item can go through international shipping, so if i wanted to make a perfume spray what should i use.

i once ordered from an etailer and they had sprays made from FO jojoba oil, and water. I do not remember much about this as i did not like the scents i ordered but would this be worth a try, and wouldn't it stain clothes?

TIA

Hmm... never made perfume sprays... but how about cyclomethicone, PiP? http://www.lotioncrafter.com has some, though if I remember right the flashpoint for straight cyclo may be too low to ship internationally too. On the bright side, they've got a cyclo/fco mix that I'm pretty sure can ship internationally with no problems. That shouldn't stain, I think, and could probably double up as a moisturizing body spray too.

What I really do love about lotioncrafter though.. is their shipping calculator. Register once, and I never have to worry about manually calculating shipping anymore, they do it for me! :yay: They've got quite a few shipping options too.