Is there HOPE in blending?

Are you doing pillars or containers? I have found a few container manufactures blends I think are good Calwax 130 and IGI 6006. 6006 is really sticky to work with, cw130 isn't as soft and less messy. Might save you the headache of blending your own. There are a lot of posts here about blending just page through the past post, lots of info just in the last month!

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention I do containers. I have ordered the 6006 and 6098 but these are parasoy and I'm really looking to have more soy than paraffin. I've tried a few suppliers who private label their own 50/50 and 70/30. I really don't want to be dependent on one supplier for my wax. I've done so in the past and find myself in trouble when they have problems. I've read thru the old post but I really haven't read alot of successful endings. I'm reading where people have made blends they like but are still choosing to use private labeled wax from their suppliers. So it got me really curious is anyone here really happy with their own blend.:confused: