Allure from RA?

So far my experience with the RA customer service has been :waiting: & :angry2:. I hope anyone who orders from them has better luck.

ETA: The squeaky wheel got some grease, lol. I fired off an email to the head honchos over at RA and got a call back literally within minutes. FYI , ignore the prices on the website, they are higher now & you'll find that out when/if you order.

So far my experience with the RA customer service has been :waiting: & :angry2:. I hope anyone who orders from them has better luck.

ETA: The squeaky wheel got some grease, lol. I fired off an email to the head honchos over at RA and got a call back literally within minutes. FYI , ignore the prices on the website, they are higher now & you'll find that out when/if you order.

I have never ordered from them before .

I did hear a long time ago that samples took forever to get sent . SO I have never ordered . but they do have some dupes i would like to try . seems like they get the newer scents in before other suppliers.

I really like RA, getting the oils is a long process. You have to understand that your oils are made to order! Unlike other suppliers who have barrels of scents on hand, RA makes each one at a time, this ensures that you get the FRESHEST FO. So the long wait is a good thing, as long as you keep up with your supply!