JS's Marshmallow Madness

scentsme

I got it this week, actually. I like it better than Lonestar's Marshamallow Madness. It has less of a chemical smell than the LS one. That being said, it is very light, and I found myself adding a LOT more FO than usual to get the strength I like in B&B products. (Haven't put it in candles yet.) I have the Soapsilly version on order so I am interested to compare all the versions of marshmallow that I own...

~Sue

I got it this week, actually. I like it better than Lonestar's Marshamallow Madness. It has less of a chemical smell than the LS one. That being said, it is very light, and I found myself adding a LOT more FO than usual to get the strength I like in B&B products. (Haven't put it in candles yet.) I have the Soapsilly version on order so I am interested to compare all the versions of marshmallow that I own...

~Sue

I will FOREVER be looking for THE PERFECT Marshmallow. I've come to the conclusion that it may just have to be a "blend". I have Lonestars & I get a major chemical smell in this one. I just tried Flickers(a supplier I love), but I don't smell any Marshmallow at all in the new one, KY's has a bubblegum smell to it, Taylored's is too toasty, I like BCN's, but again: toasty....but not too bad. I like WSP's very much, very sweet, but still not "THE ONE". My favorite is the one from At Wix End, but as much as I like it, I need to go way over my normal FO percentage/load than I usually do with this one because it is so light in B&B products. I recently tried Royal Aromatics & I REALLY like this one! It may be as close as I'm going to find.

But then I saw Soap Silly's and now JS's........so I'm waiting to hear from anyone. I will break down & buy them both, eventually, who am I kidding? Let us know how SS's is when you get it, ok? THANKS!!!!!!!