I Tried a new wax

Hello All, After all the problems I have had with Joy wax, I tried plain soy 120. I was surprised at the amount of frosting I got, but I think I will try the heat gun on the tops. It is very smooth and creamy otherwise. I burned some tealights and it burns well. I also tried the Premier wicks for the first time. I usually use HTP. When I test, I will post results. The cold throw is good, hope the hot throw will be too. Ruby

Hello All, Well the hot throw was great too! I used HTP 83's and they burned great . The Premier 740 drowned out and I had some hang up too. I am going to test again with a larger Premier size. I used coffee from Candlwic and Milk Honey Oatmeal from Tri-State. So far I am happy with this wax. I did need to heat gun the tops a little, but no cracking or tunneling like the Joy wax. I poured at 160 in 8 oz. JJ's.

I also have a sample of Cargills Nature Wax C-3 that I am going to start testing soon. I will find my perfect wax yet! More later. Ruby