Help Finding A Mold

A friend wants me to make her a round votive. She said she needs it for a candle holder. Has anyone got a clue as to what she wants. She said they are as big as a votive. If anyone knows, let me know where I could get this from Thanks Alot

did she give the size have her measure ya the size to be sure on it so you know what size the candle holder is . does it have a votive container in it already in the holder?

do you have the mold to make the votives is that what your asking if a mold to make them or what?

Yes I need the mold. I have never seen one,I never made a circle(round) candle. All she said was she wanted round candles about the size of a votive.Of course she knows the scent and color she wants them in. Thanks for your help

Candlewic has them, but I warn you...wicking pillars that size is quite difficult, so prepare yourself for lots of wick testing. Only a few people on the board I know have been able to wick one successfully. I tried on and off for a couple of years, then finally gave up.