Help Wick problem

Hi Everyone:) Ok I have a wick testing question with a difference...............I have a collection of various wick which I have had for sometime.........way back when I first made candles........What I don't no is what size they are, there is no packing or wrapping with them. Is there some way I can do a test. :confused:

I'm not to sure what i'm thinking about, maybe making a candle and seeing how far out they burn or something, or is that just daft? I found the wick and there is alot of it so I may as well try using it. If anyone can help me here I would be very Grateful.

Thanks Mandy

The problem I can foresee is when you test the wick and it works great, how will you reorder it??? Without knowing which wick it is, your success will only last as long as those wicks you already have.

I would use them too simply because I had them....just know ahead of time that you'll eventually have to start over with more wicks....