Can palm pillar wax be used in containers?

I tried the palm pillar wax in a couple containers for experimenting but seeing as how it's a pillar wax and I figured this would happen, it pulled completely away from the sides and rattled in the jars. It looked OK but didn't think prospective customers would want a rattling candle? I never did try wicking them!

We just finished doing a wedding with palm pillar wax in champagne glasses. I used that wax because it pulled away completely from the walls and gave a uniformed appearance rather than wet spots. The customer was more concerned how beautiful the finished product was rather than focus on the rattle. She was dead set against wet spots.

I agree with you completely, they do make a "beautiful" candle in a glass container, my concern was only with the rattling around. There definitely wouldn't be any wet spots with the Palm Wax. I'll bet your champagne glasses were gorgeous!! Have you done anyother containers with the Palm?