packaging!!

all different candles mainly votives at the minute but was just looking for general all round ideas:D

I don't wrap up votives - too small and fiddley - I sometimes put them in organza bags for weddings and things. Pretty much everything else goes in cellophane bags or wraps. I am looking into plastic tubing but this will need to wait until I have enough money.

All the best.

Lisa

:D

When I was making votives, I would shrink wrap them and they still got dinged up everytime I shuffeled them from craft fair to craft fair. I guess it's OK if they aren't moved around too much. I presently don't do the votives anymore because they are so time consuming and a person doesn't make much on them. I know alot of candle makers use the plastic tubes for votives but I can't speak from experience on those. I've also seen them sold without any sort of wrapping but in my opinion, I don't care for that. A product always looks much more eye appealing if it's packaged. Good luck on whatever you decide..