Thread listing average prices?

Before I started all of my ordering I found all of the suppliers and their addresses, and created a spreadsheet that listed each supplier and the cost per lb. for all of the items I wanted, and what in what state they were located.

It was very beneficial to see the difference in price for the same thing. Just because someone is close to you does not mean it will be cheaper for you to use them. Some suppliers have low prices on items, but compensate for it by charging outrageous shipping. Some sites will let you estimate shipping, which would be very helpful in making comparisons before you buy. It's worth taking the extra time (if you have it to spare) to save $$$.

Before I started all of my ordering I found all of the suppliers and their addresses, and created a spreadsheet that listed each supplier and the cost per lb. for all of the items I wanted, and what in what state they were located.

It was very beneficial to see the difference in price for the same thing. Just because someone is close to you does not mean it will be cheaper for you to use them. Some suppliers have low prices on items, but compensate for it by charging outrageous shipping. Some sites will let you estimate shipping, which would be very helpful in making comparisons before you buy. It's worth taking the extra time (if you have it to spare) to save $$$.

Hey, that's a good idea! I'm going to borrow it. Thanks!:D