? about wholesale offer

Good Morning Everyone,

I recently created a website and I want to offer wholesale pricing. I have a link for wholesale pricing but I'm not sure what to include on my webpage. Obviously, I want to show what the required minimum amount is............but I'm not sure what else to include.

Is anyone who offers wholesale pricing willing to share with me what you state for the customer to receive wholesale pricing?

Thanks for your help!

What is required to open the link for wholesale pricing? Does the customer have to fill out information for you to capture, including a tax ID number, or do they just click on it and it opens?

I would want to make sure that only businesses with a tax ID could see the wholesale prices if you publish them on the site.

Other than stating minimums, you might want to address how returns will be handled--can they return anything at any time, or can only damaged or defective items be returned? Also, if you accept returns, how long do they have to make them?

Did you offer any type of volume discounts, and is the breakdown clearly specified? Will you offer private label for wholesale accounts? What about shipping? Do you have a preferred method, or can the customer use their own UPS or FedEx account to save on shipping?