Lets talk about EO's

ebarnes

Do you know of anyone that packages EO's and sells them? I spoke with someone this weekend about this, I guess she thought I was a rookie. I ask "Do you use EO's of FO's?" she said well I use designer oils (nothing but perfume FO's such as Tommy Hilfiger, Polo etc...). That means FO's. I spoke with someone else and asked the same question. I got "I use speciality oils" am I missing somenthing? I htought there were two kinds of oils FO & EO.

Just search for "essential oils" and your find lots of suppliers. Be aware, they are not all alike. It appears some suppliers cut expensive EOs with cheaper oils. You also have FOs that are mixed with a little EO, and then you have suppliers mixing EOs to produe a blend and you have suppliers and crafters mixing Fos to create new blends.

It's not just a simple EO and FO world

It's a constant quest to find quality suppliers with a consistent product quality. Always, always start with samples.

Shipping cost have risen as gas went up. Try to find a near by supplier or one that ships flat rate or free or reduced shipping above a certain volume.

Both EOs and FOs being liquid are heavy.